Wednesday, April 15

I'M TIRED

Yes, he's 4 and he still sucks his thumb... always... I pull it out all day long... I'm tired of pulling it out... I'm tired of hearing myself, "you don't need it son"...
It feels like Monday again today... there are dishes to be washed, laundry to be done and a kitchen that needs mopping; I hate mopping. I feel like Chris is never home lately... yesterday for the first time since Nate was a little baby he left before they woke up and came home after they went to bed. My heart winced as he came home looking a little defeated; the testing period is wearing on us. I feel like I am constantly doing, doing, and my toes are still not painted.
Every one needs something... help brushing teeth, help with the goggles, just the "hey mamas" today are making me crazy! Acceptance time: there are 3 little ones here who don't really do for themselves. Christopher is starting to become more independent but he still doesn't bathe without me there... they are just little... and needy. (I just stopped for the 10th time to help Nate with the tape~ they are doing a "project" and I have been posting for 30 min. now... ahhhhh). It's a wonderful life!
Five good things:
1. They won't be brain damaged if they watch 6 hours of movies today
2. Cooper is asleep for the moment
3. Each of them has kissed me today
4. Chris will be home eventually
5. Cooper is crawling...fast

No comments: