Monday, April 13

BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY

They made this plate for the Easter Bunny... Christopher picked the eggs while Nate held the plate... this pic was right before they went to bed... We woke up & Coop was clapping his hands for the first time and did it all day... this was truly just sweet; our King is alive and this baby's joy... I have no words.
Their faith was so beautiful to watch this week and such an example. They didn't find it hard to believe at all this miracle; it took me back to when I was 4. I accepted Christ and I remember my own understanding at that age~ anything was truly possible with my God. A good reminder to me not to get bogged down by my brain. I have so much useless info running around in there and the scientific studies to back it up. My God is bigger than science. Science tries to explain my God. This was a really special week for me as a Mom; I saw seeds that were planted years ago bloom so innocently and so fresh.
Yesterday we spent with my Mom & Mike... When it started to get dark Chris, my Mom, me and all the boys went in her front living room to read the Easter story. As we sat there I thought of my Mom so faithful every morning when I lived at home. In her strawberry kitchen she would be found sitting at the table with her coffee & Bible. Now we were all together, my hubby, my children & my Mom~ the Matriarch was reading aloud. It smelled sweet in the room...

1 comment:

Terry said...

The fragrance was you my sweet daughter! Mom