Sunday, April 12

EGGS!

Yesterday I realized I had left my camera with my fresh battery at home as I was backing out of the driveway for "the hunt"... However, I did have all 3 kids, the stroller, jackets, baskets, and the video camera ~ that's success! I thought with it starting at 9 we had until about 9:05 until it was over and we were pulling out of the driveway at 9... we made it! So, after the hunt was over and we had visited a little I ran home, got the camera, and went back up to the park... what I will do to get "the shot"!!
They hunted true to their little selves; Christopher RAN when they said go. He gave the man an egg that gave us the donuts and juice... I watched him walk over to him so big and looking up so high as he offered his gift. Giving has been something he's been making a new effort at... and he's even sweeter than I thought.
Nate said afterwards his favorite part was watching the girls find eggs. The other day Nate asked me if God had made his wife yet... I have been praying for his wife since he was in my belly. Then he told me that he prays for her too; I got a glimpse of him as a man and his sweet wife... if you know Nate you know she will be sweet.

1 comment:

April :) said...

So cute! Happy Easter :)