Wednesday, April 29

FANTASTIC FOSSILS

.
Chris took the boys fossil hunting & snapped these for me...
I think he's a pretty good with the cam... my proud Daddy!
.
.
And every day just about you can find them in the backyard trying to find "Predator X" ... long story but I've already passed on my dorky love of documentaries... hee hee... they'll thank me maybe when they have kids of their own... the best thing about it is they think there might be a fossil in our back yard just like the one a man took almost his entire career to find.
.
Five Good Things
  1. Go Go Gogey! His voice makes me smile
  2. I love our house... I saw pics of our lot yesterday from before we built... memories
  3. I love that boys can always have messy hair and it's cute
  4. The Book of Esther... refreshing & mystical
  5. I have the best friends... love you girls!

ciao~alicia

2 comments:

Unknown said...

those are some professional looking tools!xoxo

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys so -O-o much!!! Precious, and so smart you boys are! Mimi