Monday, April 6

THE GRASSHOPPER

The biggest little guy came over saturday...
I think he had a play date with the boys...
He stuck around for a while & even took a break on the tree... He looks how I feel lately... confident that He is taking care of me but feeling kind of stuck out on the edge too. The reality is that I am giving worry over to Him all day long... Our family is really going through some times that have pushed me to learn to trust Him on a different level. I have good days and bad days & days when I start my day over after lunch. I am also excited for change to come; last week was a tough one... I had a fender bender that was my fault; my car also broke down and needed a repair. The warranty expired last month. After working with Central Market to solve the problem which could not be resolved, we now have to order Coop's formula on line by the case (long story). I accepted the fact that I am taking Coop to get his shots through the state; that was a big one for me! On the flip side, I am loving spending time with these boys...Coop is up on his knees rocking! Nate asked me the other day if Mimi's was open that night, and Christopher is showing so much responsibility doing his chores I am shocked! He has volunteered to take out the trash & put the new bag in. We also started our seeds outside and the boys are deliciously curious about every step... Nate loves the cute little "flower babies" he sees first when he walks out the front door! I don't know how far we will be stretched but I am still here at home with my boys and this trial has made me a better Mom. I have a new excitement about giving them the tools to make it through trying times and come out with a stronger faith, not just in themselves but in their Heavenly Father. I can see their spirits at rest and I see them watching me. We have a new sense of gratitude throughout the house and everyone and everything is just a little bit sweeter... thank you sisters for all your encouragement;)

No comments: