Thursday, July 2

CLEATS

.
"Where is my other cleat Mama"? I heard an hour before we needed to leave...
My son had gathered all his "stuff" for the game and couldn't wait to prepare.
.
.
Nate & I went & got M&Ms... Ems played on the bleachers with the smallest flip flops I have ever seen... Aunt Heidi was on Coop duty while Nana and I were taking pics... Chris got there before it even started... the announcer introduced all the players~ they called "Christopher Lee #20" and he had to take the batting helmet off~ he was ready to go!
.
.
It was a good night
.

.

Five Good Things

  1. A Daddy's Love
  2. Individuality
  3. Gatorade
  4. Camera instruction manuals~ I think I need to read mine~ these are shots out of about 50
  5. Creative Friends~AW;)~ that get my juices flowing!

ciao~alicia

2 comments:

Terry said...

Love that game face!!! And so glad daddy made it in time!!! luv all of you, Mimi

teamwilhite said...

Are you kidding? YOU inspire ME!