Saturday, June 27

MY ELVIS

.
eLViS...
.
.
Christopher wants me to take his pic ALL the time... he tells me how far to stand and what to take it of... he then inspects it, tells me if it's good or asks me to do it again with his "tips"...
.
.
he LOVES to play his guitar and write songs...
.
.
painting~ they are vivid and amazing~ Christopher loves to make purple mixing red & blue (if you haven't heard yet, he loves all things purple), he asked me how to mix it when the purple depleted... stay tuned to see our outdoor art studio Chris & I are working on!
.
.
I think I have to pick up the piano again... there is a band forming I think;) We have a harmonica player, a drummer and a lead guitarist along with his little jr.
.
.
Five Good Things
  1. Chris plays guitar beautifully
  2. Siestas
  3. Coop poked another tooth!
  4. Watercolors
  5. Heidi's piano

ciao~alicia

3 comments:

Stephanie, Daneel, Avalon & Julie said...

What a character! You're going to have your personal, professional photographer before you know it :)

April :) said...

My Little Noah thinks he is a musician too! All his music has a heavy metal sound too it...which is wierd since we don't listen to heavy metal! I asked him the other day if we would like to take lessons to learn how to play. He quickly responded NO I already know how to play! :)

teamwilhite said...

Oh, Oh wait for Hollis--I so want him to musical. He can join your boys in the band!