Sunday, June 21

DADDY DAY

.
There is nothing like Daddy...
.
He is tender... He is manly... He is great at first aid... He loves to play... He makes the best pancakes ever... He loves to talk... He reads to them with love... He remembers what brings them joy... He makes time for them... He holds... He teaches them how to express who they are... He is loyal... He is present... He can pick out the best books... He knows cool stuff about the ocean... He teaches... He leads by example...
.
We all love you Chris...
.
Five Good Things
  1. Listening to the boys read "The Ocean Book"~ their fave
  2. Love you Dad... you taught me to drive a stick and for that I will forever be grateful... I think I'm a stronger woman for being taught how to "drive like a man"! hee hee... although Chris might disagree with my driving talents!
  3. 3 so little at once... funny conversations!
  4. Fortitude
  5. Coming full circle in this season of rebirth... a time to heal...

ciao~alicia

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey! looks like fun! we have the same squirt gun ;-)

Korie B. said...

Oh thank you for sending me the link Alicia. I love having the chance to see my kid cousin Chris all grown up!
Your children are beautiful...

alicia kristine said...

you are so welcome Kori! feel free to pass it on!