Tuesday, July 7

ALMOST ONE

.

Chasing the big boys... getting into EVERYTHING... using baby signs for milk, more, all done, no, yes, hungry... giggles, giggles, giggles... cruisin' down the sofa... open mouth kisses... head butts... peek a boo with style like in this pic...

.

Where has this year gone?

.

Our house is such a baby house... this first birthday will be bittersweet.

.
Five Good Things
  1. Small Towns
  2. The Pumpkin Patch
  3. Nate Nate on my lap
  4. RIP mj...
  5. Baby Showers... going to be sweet April;)

ciao~alicia

4 comments:

Stephanie, Daneel, Avalon & Julie said...

Doesn't a part of you want to just freeze him at 10 months forever?! They are SO sweet right now but I know that every new age and stage adds an element of fun.

April :) said...

Wow...it seems like you just had him. I can't believe a year is almost here. You are so sweet and I am looking forward to my baby shower :) Hopefully we can get our schedules together so we can have our long overdue playdate!!! :)

April :) said...

Wow...it seems like you just had him. I can't believe a year is almost here. You are so sweet and I am looking forward to my baby shower :) Hopefully we can get our schedules together so we can have our long overdue playdate!!! :)

Terry said...

I love your blog, your honest vulnerability and the pics are precious!!! XOXOX LOVE YOU, Your momma