Sunday, March 15

Sister Love

This came via Maia... check out her blog... she is a Mom with a sweet spirit and definately has the gift of joy! This was actually an answer to prayer thismorning. Last night I came accross the MOST inspiring blog I have read yet... more about that one another day; I am blown away by my new sisters I have come accross lately! Anyway, last night I prayed specifically for direction with this blog. For me it has been really fun to post our every day life, after all that IS where the miracles are. In the moment. But I felt there has been something missing. Did I want to go on a 5 paragraph article on what God is doing in my heart every day with scripture to inspire? Not really... I love reading some blogs that are this style but I was really asking God to show me how I, Alicia, the daughter He created could use this blog in a new way. To inspire... to thought provoke... to serve... a place to come when you need a little joy or encouragement. So come on this journey with me... this is the beginning.
...Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love.
But the greatest of these is love.
I Corinthians 13:12&13
to the first 5 people to respond to this post will get something made by me! Lucky you! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations: 1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! 2. What I create will be just for you. 3. It'll be done this year. 4. You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or an article on properly cleaning your face before a mask. I may sew or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure! 5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!

3 comments:

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

I'm game. :) great idea!

April :) said...

Luck me I'm #2!!! I think this is a great idea and really teaches us to show love and think of others. To step outside our daily routine. Pretty awesome Ms. Lady!

Stephanie, Daneel, Avalon & Julie said...

I like this! Sounds fun :)