Wednesday, March 11

Coops & Me

This was such a good day I had to post the rest of these pics I just got from my Mom...
There are those moments in the day that make all the sacrifices all worth it...
Sometimes I miss meeting with the stylist about a photo shoot for one of my new models... Sometimes I miss going out for a glass of wine with some photographers from Europe...
But I wouldn't miss for the world:
Cooper learning to cough to get my attention
Christopher scoring his first soccer goal
Nate peeing on the toilet without being too short to stand up and not drip (this happened literally overnight)
staying up holding them when they are sick and knowing that I don't have to have anything for anyone else the next day...
seeing so many "firsts" that my soul is bubbly...
To all my sisters who know what I'm talking about... my heart is full for you...
we will never get these moments back!!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Hey Sister! I think Coop looks like Nate Nate when I first took care of him in the nursery in these pics! What a cutie! I need to get my hands on him again!!!

irpille said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

gosh, you're gonna make me cry! I will not take anything for granted today with my little girl. Sometimes it flies by so fast and you wonder where all the time went.