Thursday, March 26

MOM TALES

I don't know if you know that Christopher is a miracle; my doctor did not know if I could have kids. I don't know if you know that I asked God for a blue eyed baby... He gave me Nate.
I also don't know some days how Chris & I will ever find the strength and wisdom to raise them. It is so easy for me to feel the magnitude of being trusted with 3 little souls... I am only one person after all and I consider myself to have a lot to learn in this life. I can come up with the list of doubts, how I am not enough to do the job well. Then I see myself through His eyes. He knows what it means to grow up as a little boy even though I don't have brothers ~ He knows. He knows before I ask Him... He knows what I'm going to ask before I ask it.
There is a reason why I am coming across thousands of "Mom blogs" and they are all unique. We all want to tell our story in some form. The tale of how I became a woman... the tale of how I became a Mom and am still so amazed by the miracle of life I could just have a baby blog that was just gooey. The tale of how I never really knew what love was until I understood how my Mom loves me. Tales of seeing souls discover who they are and how this place works. Being a Mom is very demanding, hard, healing, and I always feel like I am learning more than I am teaching. What a beautiful design.

No comments: