Thursday, March 19

Lilies of the Field

His love never fails...
Things have been a little lean & I have cut some of the organic things lately...
However, Coops formula was still staying organic and it's not cheap; they are also out of it almost every time I go in to Central Market and then I have to pay $4 more a can down the street.
I spoke with this very kind manager on the phone who was so apologetic and offered to bring me 6 cans, & deliver them to my house free of charge!
They were here 2 hours later!
Nothing is too big or small for this Father of ours!
Therefore take no thought saying, "What shall we eat? or "What shall we drink" or "Wherewithall shall we be clothed?... for the heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all of these things. But seek ye first the kingdom of God and all these things will be added unto you."
Matthew 6:31-33

1 comment:

Hannah E. said...

It's fun when those nice "little" things happen!

I liked when you wrote several posts ago about praying about direction for your blog. It's challenged me to reflect more on what I'm doing with my own blog. Sometimes I get restless with it and I question what God's wanting to do through it. It may be one of those seasons again where I need to seek out what His purpose is for it. So thanks for reminding me to be purposeful about it!