Tuesday, February 8

CHILLY CHILLAXIN

last week I got spoiled... the snow was here~ and of course this texas town shut down... Christopher & Chris were home... dreamy...

.

so, it was a good day to...

.

lick sugar off the counter from daddy's homemade donuts... yes, he is delicious in the kitchen~ he also made maple syrup...

.

from scratch...

.

oh, how I love you ... let me count the ways... they were soooo yummy!!! powdered sugar like the snow outside, sparkly cinnamon and sugar & sticky maple... oh be still my heart
it was also a good day to...
help mommy put away baby things... to jump on the clean blankets right out of the dryer... to put funny things on Nasher's head to just look cute...
to do a puzzle...
to take a good nap...
& of course napping is better than cleaning up like you are supposed to...
it was the best day to...
do marshmallow art...
to help make hot chocolate to warm up...
to read a good book... if you have boys & haven't read this... you must!
& to make these petite red potatoes... too pretty... I just had to take a pic!
it was A Good Good Day!! .
Five Good Things
  1. little hands learning to cut snowflakes... and decorating my kitchen with them... LOVE
  2. late nights watching a little face
  3. hearing my kids using kind words with each other
  4. Cooper's "it's ok baby ~ don't cry"
  5. 4 brothers... I'm still amazed!

ciao~alicia

1 comment:

FordeFam said...

Love this post!!! :) It's funny what they think of putting on baby's head's, eh!?! :) Miss you and hope y'all are doing well! :)