Monday, February 14

I LOVE NATE

Nate turned 5 today...
I can't believe it... he's so big and so little all at the same time...
my sweet Nate~ he reminds me to slow down... he reminds me to be silent but to be loud with what is really important... he reminds me that life is beautiful both inside and out~ around and in between... he is so beautiful~ inside and out... my sweet Nate Nate...
his sweet whisper wish... I could swim in this moment for a while...

Five Good Things

  1. Nate's amazing gift to think of others... he would give you his last m&m... for real
  2. Nate's amazing smile... so full of life... delicious
  3. My weekly dates with Nate at the donut shop... the monster chocolate donut rocks for Nate and his smile is just as presh every time he sees it on the tray
  4. Nate's little lego space ships~ I find them everywhere and they are so intricate~ they totally make me smile
  5. To spend time with Nate is like a hot bath... you feel warm, you smell a sweet smell and you finish just a little more relaxed than before...

ciao~alicia

No comments: