Tuesday, February 15

THE PINK SUPERBALL

Chris & I loved doing these valentines with him... of course Abby was first~ and of course her ball had to be pink... how does he know girls like pink?~ he calls Abby his best friend~ maybe they have shared stuff like favorite colors~ maybe he just knows more about girls than I think~ he's told me that girls like pretty things... he's told me girls are silly...

to be the only girl in the house gets funny~ to be the mom of boys is a gift~

he likes it when I fix my hair & asks me to wear it down when it's up... he always notices when I change my toe nail polish and always asks me why I paint my fingers~ silly he says~ he fixed my hair for me the other day~ a clip and a headband~ I should have taken a picture... the next day when my hair was different he asked me if he could fix it again... these moments~ scrumptious!!

Five Good Things
  1. hard lessons... sometimes so tough but so good to make them strong~ and me... later that night he got a stomach bug and missed his valentine party... disappointments make us appreciate what we have... I'm not so sure he felt that way yet as the tears flowed... I was glad I was here to comfort
  2. thinking of others... a lesson we talk about EVERY DAY~ harder for some than others
  3. my valentine card from the boys... little handwriting... presh
  4. Beth Moore... started another one of her studies and already have had some aha moments!! LOVE her!
  5. My sweet hubby ~ postponed our valentines day and came home ready to help with all the sickies... we all got it except for Nate... birthday boy was spared!

ciao~alicia

1 comment:

FordeFam said...

Poor guy! Boys are still a conundrum to me, but having sons really does clear things up A LOT with the hubby! ;) What sweet boys you have too!!! :)