Monday, January 31

NASHER JAMES

I've been thinking about this post for days... what could I say about this last week? I am still a little lack for words... I am amazed... I am blessed... I'm still laughing at how his birth unfolded... I have loved seeing the love of my life with his 4 sons~ pure sweetness... Nasher is just how I thought he would be... calm, sweet, easy~ like he was in the womb~ it was just my body that made it tough... he is amazingly beautiful with the longest eyelashes I have ever seen... his skin & hair are lighter than all the other boys, his fingers and toes are also so long, his cry so innocent it's almost calming. He loved hearing Daddy playing his guitar to him the other night and well, I think I am in a little piece of nirvana... more pics to come... there are 400 in my camera right now & taking more every day!
.
Five Good Things
  1. my amazing hubby who cooked, cleaned, took care of me and played baseball every day with the boys this week~ so grateful we had him for a week~ he's delicious
  2. 3 little big brothers with adoring looks on their faces
  3. the moment... oh to cherish each one and not be in a hurry
  4. warm showers... need I say more?
  5. a house full of little feet and little laughs

ciao~alicia

4 comments:

Korie B. said...

Congratulations. My newest 2nd cousin is beautiful!

Unknown said...

ahhhhhhhh!!!! he's here!!!!! he's gorgeous! congrats!!

Terry said...

How precious...all the new memories of being a family of 6!

FordeFam said...

Beautiful!!! I can't wait to meet little Nasher man! :) Praying for full nights of rest! :)