Thursday, January 20

AFTER MIDNIGHT

so... i am 39 weeks preggos and up most nights... not that far from the ordinary for this mama but it's different when you are uncomfy and waiting for those contractions to send you into the hospital... so... i think i'll look as good as i can when i get there... my toes are painted thanks to my sister~ i can't reach them... now the nails~ done!
i'm trying to enjoy feeling him move in these last days~ this is the last pregnancy
.
i should pack the diaper bag but all the little stuff is too presh to look at & there is a part of me that is sad this is the last ritual to be done for the last baby...
.
the last baby?...
.
i can't imagine having any more... i don't think my body would condone another round & i feel like 4 is a good number... but everything feels so last...
.
like when you finish a good book and close it ~ your life perspective changed forever... sad that it's over but love the ending...
.
baby nasher... the last one... time for a new novel...
.
Five Good Things
  1. little newborn onesies... 5 to 8 lbs... presh
  2. big brothers
  3. His divine plan for this new life
  4. bland food... soon no more heartburn!
  5. pretty polish

ciao~alicia

3 comments:

Korie B. said...

Best of luck with the new baby! I loved this post. I have always felt that every first for my last baby was a last for me. First steps for her are the last time I will have a crawler at my feet... Bittersweet!

(Chris' cousin) Korie

Unknown said...

oh my gosh. GREAT post ;) i can't believe little nasher's almost here and you'll be a momma of four!!! so happy for you :)

FordeFam said...

Sweet post! Praying for ya, Chickadee!!! I'm so glad you're trying to bask in those last little wiggles! :) Those memories are just so precious and I noticed that I could tell a difference in each of my kids personalities in how they were in the womb! AND... yay for soon no more heartburn! ;)