Saturday, August 1

INDEPENDENT

.

Christopher either loves or hates to have his picture taken... I can relate... I love 4... it's a time for him to start revealing all the stuff I've wanted to ask him about who he is.

.
.

He makes "beds" in his room for all his little brothers... he chooses the blankets so carefully so that they have their ones Mimi made and also Coop's faves. I love that he is the biggest brother... my little leader

.

He is also our toy repair man... if you need more batteries Christopher is your man... Nate has already figured this out and gives him "jobs". Whoever marries Christopher will love the way he loves things neat and clean... he didn't get it from me and now we go clean together... he's inspiring. There is nothing like a first born son.

.
Five Good Things
  1. Rain!!
  2. Baby sign language
  3. Parkfest in Willow Park
  4. Coffee
  5. Does that include caffiene?

ciao~alicia

1 comment:

Terry said...

What a precious look into the lives of five of my most favorite in the world. Luv you all Mimi