Monday, August 3

A DAY WITH NATERS

.
Nate & I hit the mall yesterday...
It was a glimpse into those little blueberry eyes...
We played ~we shopped ~we had lots of sugar ~we shopped & played some more
.
On the way home I thought...
he got the gumball out himself and told me he wanted to get brother one ~he was so patient when I had to try on clothes and told me I was beautiful ~our 6 trips to the bathroom (this is not an exaggeration either) just made it the ultimate kid day ~my Mama Heart is full ~ no ~overflowing
.
Five Good Things
  1. The Great Provider
  2. Nate Nate~ my little blueberry
  3. Listening to Christopher & Nate say the blessing
  4. Have I mentioned Caffeine lately?
  5. Party planning

ciao~alicia

6 comments:

April :) said...

So sweet! Looks like he really did shop til he dropped!! Mommy-son dates are sweet :)

Hannah E. said...

I love the "blueberry eyes." Sweet!

Stephanie, Daneel, Avalon & Julie said...

He tells you you're beautiful?! What a little heartbreaker. Can I borrow him sometime? :)

alicia kristine said...

any time Steph!! After a day with Nate you will have lots of hugs and kisses and feel like a million bucks!... he tells you you're sweet and beautiful and the newest one "responsible". haha!

Namaste said...

...shopping? Sounds like my kind of day!

alicia kristine said...

shop till you drop is an art I must say! LOL Toni!