Saturday, August 22

BAG BABY

.
I really want a new camera right now... did I say really? I feel like Coop may be the last baby and I want to photograph him all the time... All the time...
.
.
he's a little busy lately though, and has other ideas!
.
Five Good Things
  1. Wal Mart is always open and I may be there at 2:00 in the morning when I realize I'm missing something for the party tomorrow
  2. Chris' thoughtfulness~ I opened up a box from Hawaii today... smells sooo sweet in here!
  3. Dad doing all the shopping~ thanks Dad~ love you
  4. Dreams
  5. Phone chargers~ it would be good if I could find mine;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey! you're using the bag i got you ;-) xoxo

alicia kristine said...

I love that bag!!! I'm having blog meltdown... your new changes are too cute;)