Saturday, June 22

LONG SUMMER DAYS

School is out... I started a new biz... Swimming lessons are going on... I'm making stuff like pancakes again for breakfast. The 6:30 marathon is over~ I finished, barely. I decided to open up my dusty spa~ my bathroom that is. It happens after every baby & usually pushes into toddler~ my roots are perpetually at least an inch long~ I never have my nails done~ I've worn running shorts backwards to the kids games~ all unintentional but staring in my face. Nasher is 2 1/2~ I feel rejuvenated again & like I can expand on it. Long summer days means more of the main course~ bugs, books, lemonade, picnics & the appetizers like nails & hair are just a bonus~
Gratitude
Wet clothes on lawn chairs to dry
The messy car from being out all day
My Greens!
My new printer from the Hubs
White clean sheets

No comments: