Friday, April 29

PRETTY PASTELS

so pretty~ pastels at Easter... the clothes, the eggs, the wildflowers everywhere... the little pink rosy cheeks... this pic reminds me of when he was little... he's still little~
54 eggs to color... lickity split... Coop could do about 3 a minute I think~ he didn't have time for the egg dipper~ I wonder if his thumb tasted like vinegar~ either way he still sucked it~
and loved hunting for eggs... I loved watching him
where are they looking? I have no idea~ I told them not to look at me... trying to make an artsy photo~ don't really think it turned out that way but this was the best pic of the 3 of them together
fIVe GooD thInGs
  1. linen shirts
  2. stain remover
  3. flip flops
  4. messy boy hair
  5. wonderment

ciao~alicia

2 comments:

chris said...

Beautiful, I love looking back at life through your blog and your words. Love you

Terry said...

I love this account of Easter, what a precious time with little boys!