Thursday, April 28

MISS KIM'S... MMMMM

You can find us every week at Miss Kim's... she makes the BEST donuts ever and has known our family for over 3 years... when we started hanging out here Nate could not even walk... memories... Miss Kim is a darling~ always smiling... always sweet visiting with her~ and she does cool stuff like go to the Korean Market in Dallas... I told her I want to tag along some time... she asks Nate every week if she can take Nasher to her house~ you should see the look on Nate's face... it's a mix of yes and no... with a nervous giggle... as much as he loves Miss Kim I think he's a little unsure about that one!
Nate has renamed this donut... THE MONSTER DONUT!!!... He orders it by his name of course!
Will Nate always make my coffee? I hope so!
I want this pic forever burned in my memory... good times...
If you are reading~ we love you Miss Kim!!
fiVE GoOd ThINgs
  1. small towns where everybody knows your name;)
  2. sprinkles... always makes the boys smile!
  3. tons of art supplies... even though they are overtaking my kitchen... time for some organizing!
  4. crazy 8 games with Nate
  5. bible time with Christopher... he's looking up verses now... so big

ciao~alicia