Friday, October 22

WORLD SERIES RANGERS?

We made it to the last game of the season~ Let's just say the boys are hard core
Ranger Fans!
We stuffed our faces with hot dogs, cotton candy, popcorn and cheese fries~ we went to the far end of the field so the boys could hit balls... waited in line forever~ totally worth it! Left with full tummies and happy boys with funny memories. My fave? Cooper feeding the ladies in front of us popcorn from out of his mouth~ & they were loving it!!
So it has started~ night games with boys up late ~ high fives and yells ~ yes, Coop is into it big!~ Claps his hands "Let's go Rangers!" Here we go... and yes they have been getting a thrill at ganging up on Yankee Mama Fan!~ Christopher says I should have learned my lesson!~ I almost want them to go to the series just for my boys!~ Now that's LOVE! . Five Good Things
  1. black olives with homemade ranch dressing
  2. mini cucumbers with homemade ranch dressing
  3. pineapple lifesavers
  4. black Tazo tea
  5. sweet Baby Boy to give me such yumm cravings!

ciao~alicia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this whole account of your sweet "Family Life"