Thursday, October 21

ME BACK ON THE LIST!

Sometimes I have a season where I forget to put ME on the list~ ever done that? So, I've been spending time picking back up things I love... photography, writing, blogging, now cooking~ shocking I know!... crocheting, and making this place a home~ a continual challenge for me on a budget, in a small house and with little boys that love to play ball in the house! But kid house no more!~ I'm taking back what should be... a home... the kind with lamps and pretty things around... the kind I was good at before kids. You see, when I had Christopher I was 30~ I was a little shocked as soon as he got into the highchair and insisted on throwing everything in the trash can. I convinced myself that everything and anything was going to get ruined by this little alien I knew nothing about. I was soooo wrong~ what ended up happening was I deprived myself of making a home... So... back to home making 101!~
Home school is full swing over here and so fun~ more about that another day~but here are some things I missed sharing with you!
Summer was full.... of things like...
sculptures... peaceful...
mini vacation... refreshing... reflecting... watching their wonder grow... and just plain time giggling!
I have missed this blog SO much!~ I LOVE taking pics of my boys and I love sharing our lives with you!
This summer was sooo full!~ The biggest news was finding out we are having a
baby boy!
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me! Needless to say I was a bit intimidated by having 4 kiddos... this one was a little present! But, I cannot imagine our family without one of these little guys and I'm sure we will not know what to do without him~ Can't wait to meet him... yes, he is still nameless!
So... all name ideas are welcome here!!!
.
Five Good Things
  1. Protonix... the miracle heartburn pill!!
  2. apple mango laundry soap~ finally yummy smelling clothes that causes no rashes!
  3. The belly band~ so I don't feel like I'm going to have my tummy fall out!
  4. Meyers Clean Day soy lavender candles... THE BEST SMELL EVER!
  5. My loud house... life would be so boring without it!

ciao~alicia

3 comments:

chris said...

glad you're back beautiful. love you!

Life with boys... said...

I had that revelation recently! Love your blog, so didn't know it existed and am glad I found it. The post before this about parenting also hits close to home. And yes we have all been that Mom among other "MOMS" and my current philosophy...we are all the best Moms we can be for our children and family's needs and that is all anyone can ask, including ourselves!!!

FordeFam said...

Can't wait for our crochet "date"! I'm trying to take our house by storm too! ;) It's hard when all you feel like you do all day long is save lives!!! :) Such fun pics! Thanks for posting! I need to go blog now too!!! :)