Wednesday, December 30

FAMILY PHOTO SHOOT... FINALLY!

.
I never posted these... I couldn't decide which ones to... I LOVE these pics... they were taken at the Kimbell... this was the first place I took Christopher & Nate together~ Nate was a couple of weeks old and Christopher ran around in an open field for the first time~ I'll never forget that day or this one either~ we had all of us there!~
.
Five Good Things
  1. good photographers~ thanks April!
  2. green umbrellas~ I had to keep these!
  3. sea shells from Chris~
  4. hats for boys
  5. naps!

ciao~alicia

6 comments:

Unknown said...

these are gorgeous! april did a great job!

teamwilhite said...

I love them! This is my favorite shoot to date :) I may have to borrow the green umbrellas from you at some point :)

alicia kristine said...

you know you can April~ I'll even be a free assistant if you ever need one;)

Lainey-Paney said...

What GREAT pictures!

Daniela said...

These are wonderful pictures, you have a beautiful family.

Lindsay said...

i love the green umbrellas too. great job once again april. you are the best!