Saturday, December 12

CHRISTMAS 2006... NOSTALGIC

all my cameras are broken except my iphone that is so blurry so much of the time... so i took a trip down memory lane... a very tired precious time that was one of my very favorites in my entire life!~ enjoy sharing our memories...
.
Five Good Things
  1. Memories and cameras to capture them even if they haven't been the best~ maybe just maybe Santa Chris will bring me a new camera;)
  2. Red, soft Christmas pjs
  3. Santa hats
  4. Brothers
  5. New memories this Christmas with Coop

Ciao~Alicia

2 comments:

April :) said...

They grow up so fast. Sometimes memory lane is a good reminder of that. Oh to slow down this holiday season and cuddle!

Go Team Wilhite said...

These pictures are PRECIOUS! LOVE the Christmas PJ's! Great memories :)