Friday, January 30

You Smell Soft & Other Stuff

Nate said this to Coop and then said... "like apple pie"...
Here's the little astronaut listening to his "ipod"...
& in the ice...
Coops nick name for the day ~ Diaper Bomb!
Christopher stayed out in the ice an hour longer than Nate & I...he explored, knocked all the ice off of anything he could find with his golf club, and hit balls... he's always been my hard core kid!

they thought this ice was amazing!!! (oh, and I can't figure out how to get the date off these:)

2 comments:

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

you're picture taking skills are amazing. I could learn a few things from you. :) I think to get the date off you just go to 'menu' on your camera and look for it there... I guess I know something... ??? hope it helps.

FordeFam said...

Love the angles on these shots! Having kids gives lots of practice with photography, eh? ;) Fun stuff!