Tuesday, May 28

ME DAYS

To watch every one of my boys find themselves is a gift given that I open right away~ I tear off the bow, no time to save it and watch the contents jump out...
And I get these gifts on auto ship~ every day if I watch for them. My mind has these pretty packages stacked up~ they are spilling out if my closet onto the floor~ in all dimensions each with a one of a kind tie~ big gross grain rainbow ribbons, bakers twine with sweet stripes, organic cotton thread so thin but unbreakable. Some were quick ~ tied with scraps~ newspaper bows, a Target plastic bag with crunchy loops, the belt that I took off a cheap dress that has no other purpose. All a mosaic of Love. To be present~ the most valued gift I give myself.

Gratitude

Clean public bathrooms... You know~ after the 3rd trip in 30 minutes I have them mapped out to jet to!
Strangers that grin & laugh beside me watching my boys
Apple customer service ~ yes, I ask the "duh" questions

Colossians 1:10 NKJV
That you may walk worthy of The Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God.

No comments: