Friday, December 31

BRING ON 2011!

my kids definitely know how to party it up for the
new year!!!!
we had silly glow in the dark masks, hats, poppers, confetti and lots of munchies!!
and of course, the funnest confetti cake!! coop is my official baking assistant and thank goodness mimi was there to help... even though it takes almost no effort to bake a box cake ~ i was sadly out of breath by the time it was over... oh my... and about to give birth? not a good sign!!
look at those chocolate chip eyes!
and my little blueberry's eyes... melt!!!
classic... i wish sometimes i could just lick something and get away with it!... oh, to be little!
Five Good Things
  1. no new years resolutions this year!!
  2. pics from 2010 with my tissue box and cracking up
  3. packing diaper bags... or at least thinking about what's going in it;)
  4. felt... the funnest banner to make ever with all the sheets christopher picked out... everything from zebra to puppies to tie die... cute
  5. white tulips came 2 dozen this year from my sweet... gorge!!

ciao~alicia

No comments: