Monday, October 26

VAIL... REFOCUS

Our trip to Vail was a m a z i n g... we got to reconnect in a way we so needed... and set some awesome goals for where our family is going...
.
.
Daddy's shoes are big ones to fill... but they always "help" Daddy get ready for work... Christopher will stand there with the belt... Coop stands in the shoes... Nate just kisses & watches... .
.
.
I am a Wife & Mother now... no job... my Soul is peaceful...
.
Five Good Things
  1. I have such an amazing leader in my husband... I know he will lead us into the next chapter of our family's journey... For we follow the Almighty~ the God who created Heaven & Earth... we are in awe of His power and forgiveness
  2. Having the choice to stay home
  3. Weekend to Remember Conference in Vail~ http://familylife.com
  4. Friends and Grandparents spending time with the kids while we were away~ thank you guys!
  5. Coop is the same age that Christopher was when Nate was born... ahhhh! amazing!

ciao~alicia

12 comments:

chris lee said...

I love you for the woman you are- beautiful, encouraging, uplifting and spiritually gifted. I'm a lucky man, baby. Love you, C.

Stephanie, Daneel, Avalon & Julie said...

Can't wait to hear more about your weekend in Vail! Missed you lately. Let's get together soon!

Stephanie, Daneel, Avalon & Julie said...

Can't wait to hear more about your weekend in Vail! Missed you lately. Let's get together soon!

alicia kristine said...

yesterday.. hee hee... we need coffee or dinner out after the Dad's come home... adult conversation~ you know I can't wait... my Sprit has missed yours Sweet;)

Lindsay said...

so glad things are coming together for your family. i want to go to weekend to remember very soon. everyone just raves about it.

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

nate looks so much like chris! and you look beautiful as always!

Terry said...

Alicia, I love you, you are a precious jewel in a world so full of negativity and despair; your light shines so bright. I really N_E_E_D a copy of this most darling picture of you, PLEASE. Your Mama

PS- I love your blog!!!

Allison said...

so happy for your family...and still so jealous i didn't get to go to vail too! oh well...i'd rather go when there is snow there!! :)

The Queens said...

The different sizes in the labels - if you set it as "cloud" rather than "list" I think it does it automatically. The more things with that label, the bigger the word. Love the pics of the two of you in Vail. Hubs and I totally need an escape just the two of us like that.

FordeFam said...

Beautiful pics!!! Can't wait for Lee and me to get away for a weekend or a night! ;) So glad you guys got to get away! Fun!

alicia kristine said...

for those of you who want to go to A Weekend to Remember~ just call them... go on the link... they do them all over the country and there are scholarships available~ I would recommend this to everyone... no matter where you are in your marriage!

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it