Monday, September 14

DAVID... MY REAL BIG BROTHER

.
You may not know I have a big brother... my Mom gave him up when she was very young...
She found him and met him this past week... I was so happy for them both.
I wonder if he knows I have always "looked" for him in airports, in restaurants... everywhere...
I fantasized I would see him when I was in Greece and he would just know me and .... well...
So, I'm working on a letter... how do you tell your brother you have always wanted him in your life and that you have a lifetime of memories that you wish you could have lived...
What a journey... I'm going to meet him soon~ I know it in my soul... Namaste
.
Five Good Things
  1. Siblings
  2. Intersections
  3. Mystery
  4. Moms
  5. Me

ciao~alicia

6 comments:

April :) said...

Oh wow! How exciting for all of you! Good news!

Stephanie, Daneel, Avalon & Julie said...

How special that she got to meet him. I hope it will be the beginning of something really great.

teamwilhite said...

This is CRAZY! You are like a gigantic box with a million unopened compartments! I like that we are friends!

alicia kristine said...

can't wait to catch you all up... the story is so sweet and such a journey!

Namaste said...

How amazing, Alicia!

Terry said...

Alicia, I love you and I know David will love getting to know his sister. Mom