Tuesday, May 5

LEE BABY FARM

.
I put Lee Baby Farm recently on an invitation... we got some calls asking if we were expecting. I've been thinking about that name for a while... it just seems to fit, ironically for this city girl. I do want a sign outside in a flowerbed that says "Lee Baby Farm" ~ even though we don't really have a farm we might as well have in my eyes... once we decided to have kids I wanted to live in a loft! Then something happened to me and I understood why people move "out" when they have little ones... I wanted them to see a more natural world with the grit ~ boy stuff! So here we are in our little town in our little house... I originally wanted 2 sets of 2 babies ~ if I did prego well I would want to be prego now. Christopher & Nate have THE coolest bond... they don't know life without the other! More babies to fill up our "farm"?... we'll see! Here's our littlest one this week exploring "the grounds"!
.
.
Bonkers!
.
.
this is my unwasted, wasted space... we don't use plastic anymore (I should say except for Tupperware ~ no bpa) anyway, it makes a great baby cabinet...
.
.
It's fun to be a baby on this "farm";)
.
Five Good Things
  1. I love my feather pillow
  2. My legs are shaved
  3. Tylenol
  4. My moody computer
  5. Chris made breakfast this morning... ocean pancakes... he rox!

ciao~alicia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just want to kiss you Coops!! Mimi