Wednesday, May 6

BABIES ON THE BRAIN!

.
I love this day... I remember it well. It was the first place I took them both... the museums... the sound of water. I could hardly walk, I had a hard time bonding with Nate and I could barely keep up with my 14 month old even though he couldn't walk very well himself. I didn't know how I was going to do it... it was so hard and so beautiful.
.
.
Nate's feet
.
.
Maybe it's because if Coop was Christopher I would already be a couple of months prego with a brother... Maybe it's because 2 of my sweet friends are prego... maybe it's because my other friend has a newborn boy right next door... maybe it's because I want to have more babies... I don't know, a combination of it all. The other day all the boys were in the middle of the living room playing trains; I heard the boys say almost in unison "no Coopy... we don't want to play with you"... my heart winced as I knew he didn't even know what they were saying. I immediately thought oh, and I just can't do another pregnancy now. Not to mention 4 kids under the age of 5 may mean a breakdown for this Mom. Will there be another baby? I just don't know... and that's fine for now.
.
Five Good Things
  1. The boys are playing t ball together!
  2. I have no doubt that every child is intentional by our Creator
  3. I will be fine if we have 3 kids
  4. I will be fine if we have 4 kids
  5. I think Chris is halfway amused by my baby talk

ciao~alicia

No comments: